We built teams and nurtured talent. Through offshoring, we helped businesses achieve their goals.
Live Chat (UK Shift)
7:00 pm – 2:00 am
- Experience of working with new technologies, such as social media, apps and webchat
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Excellent computer skills – working on Window packages and exceptional typing skills
- Attention to detail and excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation on informal and formal written communication
- Previous Travel Experience
- Ability to use multiple systems at once and learn new ones quickly
- Ability to use own initiative
6:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated success in building scalable web services
- C++ experience
- Experience with 3D data formats and translations is a plus
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms is a plus
- Strong communication skills to aid in debugging issues, discussing your designs, and working with multiple teams’ leaders on direction
- Ability and desire to learn new concepts quickly
12:00 pm – 9:00 pm PST
- Must have 4+ years experience in UI/UX Design
- Must have knowledge on PHP
- Fluent in all the front-end technologies and able to cut up Designs to HTML5, CSS JS.
- Can demonstrate at least 5 different UI/UX they have developed.
- Familiar with nuances of variations between IOS and Android mobile devices for UX.
- Open to a 12pm to 9pm (Manila Time) workshift schedule
- Software Designer
- UI/UX Designer
- Information Technology
2:00 pm – 11:00 pm PST
- With excellent knowledge in PHP (latest or newer versions) and can build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Knowledgeable in SQL and related databases and/or integration of data storage solutions
- Experienced in building or maintaining a CMS, user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knowledgeable in MVC or PHP-based web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter or CakePHP
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools such as Git or SVN is a plus
- With clear understanding on integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers and data manipulation
- Open to a 2pm to 11pm (Manila Time) workshift schedule.
Alone we can do so little.
Together we can do so much.
" Kris and Pia really know their business. They are extremely professional, their process for onboarding new business was detailed and comprehensive, their account management and monthly governance calls are insightful, intuitive and proactive and enable our business to proactively manage workload with work quality. I cannot speak highly enough about Cooee, I strongly urge those looking for offshoring services to contact Kris and Pia"
Whale Logistics Australia
"Our journey with Cooee has been great, the management team is very proactive and the reporting they provide helps shape our business decisions and manage the workload of the team. Cooee’s offshoring services are second to none and I highly recommend anyone looking at offshoring give them a call"
"The Cooee team have a fantastic approach to offshoring and we are seeing significant benefits from using them. Our Sydney based team can get out of the heavy lifting, data driven work and focus more on clients and revenue. I would highly recommend talking to Kris and Pia about how they can partner with your business"
"We have been working with Cooee for about eight months now, using their services for specifically targeted marketing and direct to market sales campaigns. During this time, we have found Kris and the entire team to be exceptionally professional. Equally as impressive is their pro-active and fresh approach. They are always keen to offer up new ideas and suggestions to help maximize our return on investment. It’s been a pleasure to work with them. As Gravity continues to scale, we fully intend to engage more with the Cooee team to help support our growth and vision."
"Cooee been a fantastic asset build for us in the sense that we now have an ancillary team of people who are basically next door"